Start living free and flexible life … without the stress of T1D getting in your way.
Your mental health is the single most important piece of your diabetes management puzzle . . .
without it, T1D will hold you back.Join Get Unstuck with T1D Today!
And if you're like most people with diabetes, then you probably feel like it’s controlling your life, right?
Whether you were diagnosed recently or you’ve been living with T1D for many years, you know all too well how it affects you every single day:
- It’s checking your CGM 50+ times a day to make sure you are in the “perfect” range
- It’s dealing with frequent highs and lows that completely throw you off from your daily tasks
- It’s counting carbs and not being able to eat what you really crave!
- It’s worrying about running out of insulin or not getting it on time when you need it
- It’s forcing yourself to eat (even if you don’t want to!) or eating EVERYTHING in sight when your BG is low
- It’s when your CGM wakes you up at night to fix your blood sugars that have gone out of whack, and having to wait to go back to sleep until they are stable
- It’s planning ahead for EVERYTHING because the last thing you want is for your blood sugar to take a nosedive during a workout
- It’s getting to the airport extra early every time you travel so you can get through TSA with all your devices
- It’s wanting to focus on your career, but all you can think about is how to keep up with the demands of T1D
- It’s worrying about what your new love interest will think when you pull out your insulin pen and give yourself an injection on your first date
- It’s being misunderstood by friends and family who “just don’t get it” what you’re going through because all your struggles are invisible to them
And worst of all . . .
It’s wondering if you will wake up tomorrow morning because you just don’t know what your blood sugar is going to do while you’re asleep.
Yes, living with T1D takes a LOT of work. You are making hundreds of life-and-death decisions every single day.
THE CONSTANT THINKING, REACTING, AND WORRY INVOLVED IN MANAGING T1D SUCK YOUR TIME AND ENERGY.
It’s the race for “perfect” numbers...
with no finish line - EVER!
And I get it.
This race can get extremely overwhelming.
Because not only are you having a hard time dealing with this condition that is so constant, so relentless, and that won’t let you take a break...
But when you don’t see the results of all the effort you’ve put into managing your diabetes...
You feel stressed, upset, angry, and frustrated... and you're left wondering...
"How much longer can I keep up with the demands of T1D until it gets to be too much?"
"Will I ever be able to live like a NORMAL person and do normal things, just like everybody else?"
IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT YOU FEEL THIS WAY!
No one ever taught you how to navigate the emotional landmines of life with T1D.
When you were diagnosed with T1D, you quickly found out life would never be the same...
And now you have to deal with it on your own.
Yes, your doctor tells you that all you have to do to manage your diabetes i:
- Check your blood sugar
- Eat a balanced diet
- Count your carbs
- Get regular exercise
- Take insulin as prescribed
And it sounds so easy, right?
But the truth is...
No matter how hard you work counting carbs, taking insulin, and trying to stay in a “perfect” range…
It makes managing your diabetes SO much harder IF you’re constantly feeling stressed, anxious, and burned out.
You know that if you continue down this path without addressing your mental health…
it’s only going to make things worse.
- Diabetes will continue to get more stressful
- Your relationships will suffer because your loved ones will not get the attention they need
- You’ll put your health at risk because you’ll start slacking off on your diabetes management, or worse, you’ll decide to ignore T1D altogether
- Your life and career will stay on hold...until you feel less stressed...
WHICH MEANS YOU'LL BE WAITING A VERY LONG TIME
In other words…
You’ll get more stuck!
Taking care of your mental health with T1D is THE most important thing you can do to finally live the life you want.
It’s even MORE important than constantly counting carbs, exercising, and eating the right foods.
Yes, that's right!
The more stressed you are, the more exhausted you get, the more anxious you become..
the more it’s going to affect your blood sugars…
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!
So when you try to manage T1D on your own and things don’t work…
you get even more stressed out.
I call it “the never-ending circle of stress”
When you get burned out and the burden of T1D becomes so overwhelming that you can’t take it anymore…
That’s when having a better relationship with your T1D becomes important.
If you can improve your relationship with T1D, you can do the things you love without thinking about diabetes all the time.
And as a clinical psychologist AND someone who has been living with T1D for more than 20 years, I can tell you...
YOU CAN'T MAKE THE STRESS OF T1D GO AWAY COMPLETELY, BUT YOU CAN MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T GET IN YOUR WAY.
GET UNSTUCK WITH T1D
The 6-week evidence-based program that will help you take back control, change the way you deal with the stress of T1D, get unstuck, and make changes that ACTUALLY last!
Imagine how you will feel when you're in the driver's seat of your life, and T1D is just along for the ride?
Too often, you think T1D is in control of what you do in your life.
Here is your chance to learn the skills you need to take the power away from T1D and put it back where it belongs - with YOU!
Start your journey to becoming more free, flexible, and confident in your life with T1D TODAY.
I've taken the tools I've developed working with 100s of people with T1D over the past ten years and put them all into this 6-week program.
You'll get videos, presentations, worksheets, and resources that will give you everything you need to make the transformation you are looking for.
And the best part.. you can go through this program on your own time…
with no pressure of running out of time.
Here’s What’s Waiting for You Inside When You Enroll (value $3000)
Module 1: SHIFT YOUR T1D MINDSET
Diabetes affects both your physical and emotional well-being. That’s why your path to living a more full, flexible life starts with shifting your T1D mindset. And it’s only the beginning of your journey.
After completing this module, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to be more flexible in how you think about T1D.
Because if you don’t start thinking differently about it, you’ll run the risk of staying exactly where you are, stressed, frustrated, and burned out.
Inside this module, you’ll discover:
- How your mindset is your most powerful tool to deal with the stress of T1D
- How your mindset is keeping you stuck and holds you back from living your life
- How to change your mindset so you can become more free and flexible in your life with T1D
and much more..!
Module 2: BUILD RESILIENCE WITH T1D
Diabetes is stressful.
That's why you need research-backed tools to deal with stress.
Especially when everybody else tells you that it's not that bad and you should get over it.
But here's the thing...
Resilience is key.
There is no way you are going to get unstuck unless you find a way to become more resilient.
Inside this module, you’ll learn:
- How the stories you tell yourself make T1D even more challenging (even though they are almost never true!) and how you can re-write these stories
- How you can see yourself as more than T1D, and how this can make the emotional burden of T1D a lot lighter
- You will know EXACTLY what you need to do to tolerate the stress of T1D and handle anything diabetes throws your way
By the end of this module, you will know EXACTLY what you need to do to tolerate the stress of T1D and handle anything diabetes throws your way!
Module 3: CHANGE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH T1D
Whether you like it or not...
You have a relationship with your diabetes...
and your relationship with T1D is keeping you stuck:
- You avoid interacting with T1D, which makes it more stressful
- You have a chip on your shoulder because of T1D, so you spend lots of time and energy thinking about how much you hate diabetes
- You see T1D as dangerous and something you have to tip-toe around
- You don’t see any way for life with T1D to ever get easier
The only way to get unstuck is to change how you interact with T1D.
Inside this module, you’ll discover:
- What it means to have a relationship with T1D, so you can start to see what your relationship looks like
- How you interact with T1D and how these ways of interacting keep you stuck
- A step-by-step process to change your relationship so you can get unstuck with T1D
Module 4: FIND YOUR WHY WITH T1D
The reason you haven't been able to get unstuck in the past is that you did not have a reason to make the hard work worth it.
You need to find it!
Inside this module, you’ll discover:
- Why pinpointing your WHY is the leverage you need to put in the hard work to get unstuck
- A step-by-step process to find your WHY so you can get unstuck with T1D
- How to leverage your WHY so you can take action and do things you never thought possible in your life with T1D
By the end of this module, you'll be excited about your WHY, and you'll have a clear direction forward!
Module 5: LEAD WITH ACTION
This module is where the rubber hits the road!
Once you're able to do things you never thought possible with T1D, you will be unstuck.
- You have been waiting to take action until you feel a certain way
- You are scared to take action because it’s uncomfortable
- You don’t think it’s possible to take action until you feel ready
Then inside this module, you’ll discover:
- Why how you feel doesn't have to dictate how you behave
- How to use all the tools you’ve learned so far in this program to take action and DO IT SCARED
- That ANYTHING is possible in your life with T1D
Module 6: FIND YOUR SUPERPOWER
Getting unstuck with T1D is only the first step.
Now it’s time for you to see how T1D is your biggest strength!
If you still see T1D as a weakness, then it's time to change that!
Inside this module, you’ll discover:
- How diabetes makes you stronger
- How to identify how T1D is your superpower
- How to use this superpower to your advantage in other areas of your life
Hi! I'm Dr. Mark Heyman
I am a diabetes psychologist, Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES), and I have been living with T1D for over 20 years.
Living with T1D is not easy.
But when the stress of T1D isn't getting in your way, life with T1D becomes a whole lot easier.
My goal is to help you navigate the stress of T1D so you can find the freedom and flexibility in your life that you're looking for.
Over the past 10 years, I’ve helped 100s of people with T1D just like you who struggle to balance the stress of T1D and the rest of their life.
AND NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
My clients pay $3000+ to work with me for several months in my private practice.
But here’s the thing...
When I see their transformation and how they were able to improve their quality of life and FINALLY do the things they’ve always wanted to do…
I want to help as many of you as possible to get the same results.
This program includes all of the tools and resources I share with my private clients.
Your investment is protected by a 60-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
“Ok, Dr.Mark... but what if this program doesn’t work for me?”
I understand that you might be on the fence or scared that this program might not work for you.
I want you to know that if for any reason you’re not satisfied with the program, I offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
All you have to do is email me at [email protected]
And in return, you will get a “thank you” for giving me an opportunity to help you on your journey of managing your T1D.
Yes, that’s right.
The program lasts for 6 weeks, but the guarantee is for 60 days.
This means that even after you finish the program, you can still get all of your money back.
All you need is to show proof that you watched the videos, completed the worksheets, and attended the group coaching sessions.
I want to remove all your risk...
So the only risk you're taking is by not signing up, and...
wondering how your life could have changed if you took a chance and gave this program a shot.
And there's only one way to find out!Join the program!
The 6 main modules of the program will completely transform your life and your relationship with T1D.
But that’s only the beginning.
When you enroll in the Get Unstuck with T1D program, you're also getting Bonuses valued at over $1000!
6 LIVE Q&A COACHING SESSIONS WITH DR. MARK
When you’re dealing with the demands of T1D on a daily basis, you need all the support and help you can get.
It is especially beneficial if this support comes from someone who not only helped 100s of other people with diabetes…
but also who has been living with T1D for 20+ years. I understand what you’re going through - both personally and professionally.
That’s why I want to offer you support beyond the program.
- Deep-dive into a specific topic addressed in the program
- Q&A - ask me anything related to the program or T1D & mental health
- Hot seat coaching - you will have the opportunity to get coached by me on a specific topic and listen to me coach others
MINDFULNESS GUIDE AND RESOURCES
Did you know that NOT leaning into the present moment is making the stress of T1D more intense?
So if your friends and family notice you are not present with them or...
you make the minor stresses of T1D into a really BIG deal...
Then practicing mindfulness is your most effective way to pull your mind into a present moment.
This comprehensive guide to using mindfulness includes a library of 10+ guided T1D-specific mindfulness exercises that you can access ANYTIME you need them.
These exercises will help you:
- stay more present
- be more mindful
- become more connected with your senses
which in turn will help you handle the stress of T1D more easily and effectively.
ACCESS TO PRIVATE COMMUNITY
Let's be honest...
Living with T1D is especially hard when no one around you understands what you're going through.
That's why it's important to surround yourself with people who just get it.
When you enroll in the program, you'll also going to get access to our private Facebook community of members where you'll get support from me and other members of the group.
When you join, you’ll get instant access to:
- Module 1: Shift your T1D Mindset to be more flexible in how you think about diabetes to get the freedom you’re craving!
- Module 2: Build Resilience with T1D so that you can handle ANYTHING diabetes throws your way
- Module 3: Change Your Relationship with T1D so you can get unstuck and start enjoying things you love doing!
- Module 4: Find Your WHY with T1D to get that fulfillment in life!
- Module 5: Lead with Action to gain flexibility doing things you never thought were possible!
- Module 6: Find your Superpower to know exactly how you can use your diabetes superpower in all areas of your life!
- Bonus #1: 12 Monthly LIVE Q&A coaching sessions to help you every step of your T1D journey
- Bonus #2: Mindfulness Guide and resources that you can reach out to for help anytime you’re dealing with stress to bring your blood sugar levels into a normal range
- Bonus #3: Private Members-only Facebook Group to connect and get support from other members of the T1D community
The total value of this program is $3000! But you can get it today for only $697 when you invest in FULL today!
If you are serious about changing your relationship with T1D, you have a choice to make!
You can either keep doing what you’re doing…
and continue feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and burned out by the demands of T1D because you're not taking care of your mental health...
or you can go through this program, do the exercises, attend group coaching sessions where you can ask questions, get support…
And change the way you live with T1D by doing things you LOVE, like:
- hiking with your boyfriend without constantly worrying about your blood sugars
- dancing in a nightclub without worrying about going too low
- traveling and exploring new places with your friends!
- eating out at a restaurant whenever you want
- indulging a delicious dessert without any guilt
- focusing on your work and advancing your career
- And so much more!!!
…without T1D getting in your way.
Invest in your future TODAY!
You have questions? I have answers!
Below is a list of the most common questions about The Get Unstuck with T1D 6-week program.
If you don’t find an answer to your question, please email me at [email protected]